Thursday, March 24, 2011

The games I want to finish

I have some time now, so I think I should be building toward the future. There are several games I have had rattling around in the old attic. I want to organize my thoughts here and get started finishing them.

1. The Roman-Britain Game this is the first priority and I will probably crib a great deal from D&D and HeroQuest as my model. The first goal is to develop a serviceable game then distill the system and publish.

2. Gargoyles by Gaslight will probably use the same system as the RB game in the beginning. This is a chance to build a conventional sort of game.

3. Loqui needs another round of development to improve the capacity of the players to do novelistic things with their stories.

4. Starry Messengers has bot a method of using the humors and of describing the needs of the character but it needs a full game around the system.

5. The WWI flying game needs a board built and some planes described to begin playtest.

There you go, I have five months left to do some of this. Keep looking in for updtaes.

No comments: